Sunday, February 28, 2010

What I Offer...

Good Morning All,

I am finally able to post an invitation package which I had made a couple of months ago, but as the wedding wasn't until yesterday didn't want to spoil the wedding.  Reception package will be posted tmw, so you will have to revisit then to see them.

What I Offer -
Services available include, but not restricted to -
Save the Date Cards, Invitations, RSVP Cards, Wishing Wells, Information & Maps, Thank You Cards, Order of Service Bookets - Cover & Inside Pages, Menu's, Place Cards, Bonbonniere Cards fully printed and assembled, plus matching envelopes and ribbons, all beautifully packaged and delivered direct to your door.
The option of purchasing sample packages are open to you & on offer.  This helps you to choose your favourite design and colours.  It enables you to actually see what your invitations will look like.

Without further ado, here is my first postings of invitations.
Until tmw when I will post the Reception Package to match the above invitations
Enjoy
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...