Friday, May 18, 2012

21st Invitations....

What a great theme for a 21st Birthday Party!  I was asked to design & print my nephew's 21st invitations - a few months ago now, but I don't really like to give too much away until AFTER the event.  This way they are still special & a on eof design.

Well with Hollywood, what better colours than the classic black & white, especially for a male.  Not only that, they are sure not to out date!


This package is able to be created to the colours & theme of your birthday
Please email info@sunshineinvitations.com.au for more information, prices & availablility.
Congratulations Jess, I know you had a great time!
Don't forget to check back in the next coupl eof days, as I have a whole heap of new invitations, bling, bonbonniere and papers to show you.

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...